I’ve begun to consider starting to offer Linux tech support as a service. I figured, why not?
What I can offer you
- My guarantee that if I don’t fix your issue, you receive a full refund.
- Full common courtesy and professional manners
- My sense of humor
Ways I can help you:
- Remote assistance via Google Helpouts (Pending)
- Support via Skype (audio/video/chat)
- Remove assistance over Teamviewer (chat, remote assistance)
- Live private chat session over IRC
- Payments accepted are Paypal and Google Wallet.
- In specific situations, consultation is Pro Bono.
- Rates are strictly laid out per hour, on a case by case basis. If I exceed that time, there is no additional cost to you.
- I do have a full time day job, so if there is a necessary obligation I must attend to, I will help you as soon as I am able to
- You will be given a full professional statement of work performed.
- Google Helpouts Terms of Service: