GitHub Update: Changes To ffmpeg JBLive Scripts
Good evening folks. Have a quick update from the JBLive (non-official) repository. I added a flag before the rstp stream input opens to force TCP as a transport protocol over UDP/TCP. Every time a script was ran, ffmpeg’s rtsp steam capture would also try UDP before trying TCP. Sometimes would interfere with the stream capture kicking off reliably (as it seems). Thanks to blackout24 on reddit,I finally got around to putting the the appropriate flags for experimental AAC support, which should match up nicer with the input stream from Jupiter Broadcasting’s CDN.
- Forced TCP transport protocol over rtsp
- Added flags for experimental AAC support.
- Also, you can always find the git repos at the top menu of Linux Cauldron